Followers

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Little Mermaid

I've been invited to be a Guest at Crafting By Designs for the challenge SUMMERTIME. I used this super cute image by A Day For Daisies named Ocean's Little Girl.



I printed the image on watercolor paper and then watercolored her using my Zig watercolor markers. The seashell die on the bottom also embossed so I kept the shells in the die and inked the embossed parts with a dauber and some ink. I used a white pearl paint pen for the dots over the seashells. Lots of glitter on my seaweed, and my favorite kind of glitter: Cool Glitter Ritz. The 'net' die cut is from Marianne Designs.


Thank you to Doris at Crafting By Designs for inviting me to be their guest for this challenge and thank you to the team for their support!  I hope you'll join in the challenge of SUMMERTIME at Crafting By Designs!


                                                                           Thanks for stopping by!
                                                             Gail




1 comment:

  1. How precious is this . . . and, love the shell border that you've added nice coral color to. Makes one want to go snorkeling to get a close-up view of the pretty mermaid and sparkly seaweed/coral. So special, Gail.

    ReplyDelete